This is a brand-new position that Center of Excellence in Vilnius has to offer, in it you will also become an integrated part of Team SkyPlatform & Architecture (SP&A) in Gjensidige Norway. Now is an exciting time to join us as one of Gjensidige's largest investment areas currently is to build a new platform in Azure Public Cloud.
In this position you will:
- Develop and maintain Gjensidige platform so as other development teams in the organization can robustly, efficiently and securely deliver value continuously to their end users;
- Work with SP&A stack for the new platform which consists of, but is not limited to: Terraform, Kubernetes, GitOps, a large selection of Azure cloud services and other Cloud Native tools;
- Get a feel for "You build it, you run it" culture in Gjensidige - we believe this culture is absolutely necessary for the teams to get the best possible benefit from the tools we offer;
- Get to experience Agile methodology, apply DevOps and CI/CD best practices;
- Be encouraged to look out for and to apply various innovations that are happening this field. Our platform is constantly developing so this is a very important part of this role.
Qualification and knowledge required:
- Higher education in a field of computer science / software development / information technology;
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with Gjensidige platform stack: Terraform, Kubernetes, GIT and other Azure cloud
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience being a part of a team, tailoring and adjusting development process to the needs of other stakeholders within the organization;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Curious and excited to develop your skills;
- Caring about the people around you. Helpful to your colleagues, not because you must, but because you want to;
- Ready to work in international environment;
- Excited to travel to Scandinavian countries;
- Able to communicate fluently verbally and in writing.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company;
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as premium self-learning resources;
- Friendly colleagues;
- Good motivation package and common company benefits;
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 2623 EUR to 3935 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till April 31 st, 2021 with subject “Cloud platform engineer”. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company