Gjensidige – the leading insurance company group in Nordic countries. Our vision is to know the customer best and care the most. With such vision we always seek for innovation by thinking unconventionally and acting boldly. All voices are equal at Gjensidige – we hire people to have an opinion, to be creative and together we make our ideas real!
- We are open-minded folks continuously supporting each other
- We feel free to offer new initiatives, new technologies improvements and make it happen together
- We keep honest, sincere and fun attitude
We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, always willing to improve goal seeker. As a data analysis intern you will have a mentor who will be guiding you with your tasks.
Position is part of Center of Excellence Analytics team which is involved in various projects in different departments across Scandinavian and Baltic countries. New data analysis intern will be mainly responsible for re-estimation of claims prediction model.
About the job:
- Data manipulation (mining, cleaning), visualization, analysis
- Understanding, improving, extending current claims prediction model
- Creating reports
- Ad-hoc data analysis
- Background of IT/ statistics / mathematics / economics (can be university student or self-learner)
- Ability to use data and apply models to it
- Knowledge of SQL, R and / or Python, willingness to learn further
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Attentive to details, critical thinker
- A team player
- Curious and excited to develop your skills
- Adaptable to changes in projects and needs
- Able to communicate fluently verbally and in writing
- Ready to work in international environment across different countries
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas to life, initiate changes in the development
- Continuous learning (Udemy, Coursera, books, conferences, shadowing)
- Proactive and supportive team
- Opportunity to work part-time
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work & business trips to Scandinavian countries
- Opportunity to continue working in our team as a data analyst
Salary range offered for this position is from 967 EUR to 1451 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till November 7th, 2021 with subject “Data analyst- intern”.We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Asmens duomenu tvarkymas (gjensidige.lt)