Gjensidige, we are creating an easy to use development environment and Machine learning (ML) model-deployment pipeline for analysts by utilizing various tools and PaaS/SaaS resources from Azure Cloud.
We are looking for a new member in Center of Excellence to work in a project team with 3-4 colleagues in Lithuania and Norway.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up pipelines and templates for the whole model-development and deployment lifecycle;
- Setting up a secure infrastructure in Azure with enterprise standards and best practices for resource and compute management, API deployment, moving data between on-premises and cloud, etc.;
- Communication with both Cloud Architects and Infrastructure Developers, as well as the analytical teams which we bring into the platform.
Qualification and knowledge:
- Familiarity and/or motivation to learn Azure infrastructure:
- Azure ML Services;
- Azure Container Instances / Azure Kubernetes Service;
- Azure DevOps;
- Azure Data Lake;
- Azure Data Factory;
- Azure Key Vault;
- Identity and Role management;
- Monitoring tools;
- Python programming language;
- General understanding of data science cycle;
- Interest and basic knowledge of networking and security.
- Curious and excited to develop your skills;
- Proactive and driven to enrich team with your insights;
- Ready to work in international environment across different countries;
- Adaptive to changes in projects and needs;
- Excited to travel to Scandinavian countries.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company;
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as various premium learning resources;
- Friendly colleagues;
- Good motivation package and common company benefits;
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is between 1614 EUR and 2420 Eur before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate’s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till 12 of June, 2021 with subject “Data Engineer (Azure & MLOps)”.
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: https://www.gjensidige.lt/Skaityti-issamiau