Gjensidige's data warehouse is a key component in Gjensidige's investment in an analysis-driven business. In this position you will be a part of Center of Excellence in Lithuania as well as an integrated part in the BI Team in Oslo. Our solutions are established on but are not limited to IBM DB2 and MS Azure. We use several different ETL tools such as IBM Datastage, Databricks and Azure Data Factory. Gjensidige has started a cloud journey where Microsoft Azure is the preferred platform.
In this role you will:
- Participate in moving existing infrastructure to the cloud.
- In cooperation with business intelligence unit create various ETL processes.
- Develop and maintain existing data collection processes.
- Write SQL queries to collect data from various data sources.
- Work in a dynamic and pleasant environment with competent colleagues.
- You are interested in technology and thrive on complex challenges.
- You have experience with ETL solution design and development.
- You have knowledge of SQL and data warehousing.
- Familiar with code versioning (GIT).
- You understand BI architecture and solutions around analytics, data warehousing and BI.
- You thrive in the borderland between IT and business.
- You have good oral and written formulation skills in English and are comfortable using English as a working language.
To thrive in this position, you must:
- Cope with ongoing development processes where the goal is not fully defined from the start and where the conditions are clarified during the process.
- Be able to think for yourself while involving the right environments to find the best solutions.
- You are structured, analytical, but at the same time you can find new solutions and improvements in existing processes.
- You like working towards results, have the ability to work with parallel tasks and are willing to change and have a will to stand on your own two feet.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company.
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as various premium learning resources.
- Friendly colleagues.
- Good motivation package and common company benefits.
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from between 1614 Eur and 2420 Eur before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till June 12th, 2021 with subject “Data Engineer (Azure & SQL)”. We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: https://www.gjensidige.lt/Skaityti-issamiau