Gjensidige – the leading insurance company group in Nordic countries. Our vision is to know the customer best and care the most. With such vision we always seek for innovation by thinking unconventionally and acting boldly. All voices are equal at Gjensidige – we hire people to have an opinion, to be creative and together we make our ideas real!
- We are open-minded folks continuously supporting each other
- We feel free to offer new initiatives, new technologies improvements and make it happen together
- We keep honest, sincere and fun attitude
We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, always willing to improve goal seeker. As a data engineering intern you will have a mentor who will be guiding you with your tasks.
Position is part of Center of Excellence Data engineering team which is involved in various projects in different departments across Scandinavian and Baltic countries.
About the job:
- Participate in moving existing infrastructure to the cloud
- In cooperation with business intelligence unit create various ETL processes
- Develop and maintain existing data collection processes
- Write SQL queries to collect data from various data sources
- Work in a dynamic and pleasant environment with competent colleagues
- Interested in technology and thrive on complex challenges
- Familiar with ETL solution design and development
- Knowledge of SQL and data warehousing
- Familiar with code versioning (GIT)
- Familiar with BI architecture and solutions around analytics, data warehousing and BI
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- A team player
- Passionate about technologies
- Flexible, able to adapt quickly
- Able to communicate fluently verbally and in writing
- Ready to work in international environment across different countries
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas to life, initiate changes in the development
- Continuous learning (Udemy, Coursera, books, conferences, shadowing)
- Proactive and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work & business trips to Scandinavian countries
- Opportunity to continue working in our team as a data engineer
Salary range offered for this position is from 967 EUR to 1451 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till November 7th, 2021 with subject “Data analyst- intern”.We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Asmens duomenu tvarkymas (gjensidige.lt)