In this position you will be a part of Centre of Excellence in Vilnius, Lithuania which is involved in various projects across business areas in Scandinavian countries. Pricing automation, software infrastructure around statistical models, simulation, optimization, big data, etc. these will be some of the areas in which you will be engaged.
About the job:
- Develop pricing automation solutions (model comparison, common packages, infrastructure)
- Interact with data analysts gathering requirements and making software engineering solutions work in their daily work
- Data extraction and manipulation
Qualification and knowledge required:
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge about software engineering concepts and methodologies like UML, Agile, DevOps, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and data warehousing
- Code versioning (GIT)
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Advantage - Basic understanding on statistical modelling, R, Bash experience
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is between 1614 EUR and 2420 Eur before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till October 29, 2021 with subject “Data Engineer (Pricing automation & MLOps)”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: