Personal data protection is of great importance to us as a non-life insurance company. Therefore, we are looking for professional to help our business in processing of personal data. You can make a difference with us by providing relevant and useful advice to our business.
Based in Vilnius, you will be involved in all aspects of personal data protection within the Company, including its head office in Lithuania and branches in Latvia and Estonia. You will closely work with Gjensidige Group on a Group level and will act as counterparty for the local regulatory authorities. You will be a part of Compliance team and operate independently of the business.
About the job
As a Data protection officer, you get the central role in maintaining and developing system of governance in personal data protection area and to provide information to the Company's management about the data protection status of the Company. You will be involved within the Company and participate in all processes that deal with the processing of personal data. You will analyse risk associated with data processing operations and monitor compliance with GDPR and other personal data legal requirements. Your role will require good knowledge and overview of existing personal data processing solutions as well as requirements set out to develop of new ones and promote a data protection culture within the Company.
We hope you are professionally strong and used to working with EU legislation. We are looking for an employee who is familiar with the regulation of insurance/financial companies. We trust you are used to communicating with stakeholders on several levels.
- Master’s degree in law or business
- At least one-year experience in data protection area
- Good understanding and deep interest in data protection
- Knowledge of data management processes (IT infrastructure is an advantage)
- Readiness to rapidly acquire working knowledge of the data processing operations within the Company
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 2623 EUR to 3935 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till 20th of June 2021 with subject “DPO”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company