We are looking for a result-driven Customer Service Division Lead to join insurance company Gjensidige. You’ll be leading and managing division business in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
About the job:
- Lead and manage teams of 5-7 departments managers responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
- Own division performance, meet & exceed targets & KPIs.
- Manage, coach & improve team performance.
- Develop motivational and incentive programs ensuring teams’ engagement and extra mile reaching.
- Ensure maximum productivity and efficiency of Inbound and Outbound sales teams’ traffic management.
- Develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the Customer Service Division competitive position and profitability.
- Achieve and maintain agreed customers service levels and standards and ensure excellent customer satisfaction levels.
- Develop customer complaints management and handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Effectively build productive working relations with direct reports and collaborate with other Gjensidige organization to develop new capabilities and leverage existing resources.
- Minimum 3-4 years working in leading Inbound and Outbound sales teams (experience in Customer Service Division with a strong focus to Outbound sales would be an advantage).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills resulted in the optimum functioning of the division and achievement of customer service standards.
- Strong customer focus.
- A result - driven professional with a proven track record of exceeding objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of Inbound and Outbound traffic management software, database, CIM campaigns and CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across local and Baltics teams.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company.
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as various premium learning resources.
- Friendly colleagues.
- Good motivation package and common company benefits.
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 3357 EUR to 5036 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till June 14th, 2021 with subject “Head of Customer Service Division Baltics”. We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: https://www.gjensidige.lt/Skaityti-issamiau