Information security is of great importance to us as a non-life insurance company. Therefore, we are looking for professional to help our business in information security area. You can make a difference with us by providing relevant and useful advice to our business.
Based in Vilnius, you will be involved in all aspects of information security governance within the Company, including its head office in Lithuania and branches in Latvia and Estonia. You will be a part of Risk and Compliance team and operate independently of the business. You will also work closely with Gjensidige Forsikring Group Information security team.
About the job
As an information security officer, you get a central role in developing and monitoring the Company's information security management system and to provide information to the Company's management about the information security status of the Company. You will participate in many strategic projects of varying size and perspective. Your role will require good knowledge and overview of existing information security solutions as well as requirements set out to develop of new ones.
- You have great interest and practical experience in information security governance and IT-security, security monitoring and management of security incidents
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience with IT and/or infrastructure security. It would also be advantageous to have one or more relevant certification within security like; CISSP, OSCP, CCNA, GIAC / GPEN, CISA, Security +, Network +, or the like
- You like to build relationships and communicate well both orally and in writing in English
- You are solution orientated and have good prioritization and implementation capacity and skills. You can work self-independent and possesses great capacity for work. You are structured and analytical and have a good knowledge of information security and IT security in general
- You have a clean police record and tidy economy and will able to receive higher security clearance if necessary
- We provide challenging assignments in an exciting environment, where there are good career opportunities in the growing company
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 2623 EUR to 3935 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till 10th of July 2021 with subject “ISO”. We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company