Are you an internal auditor with experience from banking and finance and are you curious to gain an in depth knowledge of the insurance industry? We are looking for a new colleague in internal audit who wishes to make an impact through the performance of high quality audits.
Based in Vilnius you will be involved in all aspects of internal audit in the company, including its head office in Lithuania and branches in Latvia and Estonia. You will also work closely together with group audit in Norway on selected audits in other countries.
About the job
Internal audit is an important function in the governance of our insurance company. As an internal auditor, you will have a central role in developing the internal audit plan, performing and reporting on the audits, and following up on audit recommendations. You will work with a broad set of topics and gain experience along the way. Your role will require good knowledge and overview of the relevant regulatory requirements in the financial sector as well as a pragmatic approach to solutions that can help improve the company’s governance and operations. You should also like to work with digital processes and data analysis.
- You have a great interest in learning and improving
- You should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the financial sector and experience from managing internal audit projects. It would also be an advantage to have one or more relevant certifications within internal audit such as CIA, CISA or GSNA. Operational experience from first or second line roles is an advantage
- You like to build up relationships and communicate well
- You should have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Lithuanian. If you understand any of the Scandinavian languages that will also be an advantage.
- You are solutions-oriented and have good prioritization and time management skills. You can work independently as well as in teams.You are structured and analytical and have a dedication to your work.
- You should be willing to travel when required
You have a clean police record and sound personal finances and will be able to receive higher security clearance if necessary as well as approval from the Bank of Lithuania.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 3 357 EUR to 5 036 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV and application letter in English till 30th of July 2021 with subject “Internal auditor”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company