We are looking for a result-driven candidate to spearhead the sales support efforts to resolve customers and sellers’ issues in a timely and effective manner, provide excellent sales support to help sales representatives focus on customer needs and actual sales completion.
In this role you will:
- Analyse of sales processes in the company's different sales departments to unify Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian sales support functions to the extent permitted by national laws
- Effectively build productive working relations with direct reports and collaborate with other Gjensidige organization to develop new capabilities and leverage existing resource
- Coordinate daily workload within team to ensure that assign tasks are complete expeditiously and the goals set for the department are achieved
- Involve the employees of the department in the continuous monitoring of the system tools for sales operations entering and administration to ensure the correct and efficient operation of the tools and looking for opportunities to automation
- Develop, implement, and use key performance indicators (KPIs) of department's activities
- Higher education
- Successful managerial experience (2 and more years; in sales administration - advantage)
- Experience in working with the sales accounting program, Microsoft Office programs (very good skills in working with Excel)
- Change management skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and shift priorities to meet the needs of the Sales departments and our customers
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across local and Baltics teams
- Objective- and result-oriented
- Have good decision-making skills and be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company.
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as various premium learning resources.
- Friendly colleagues.
- Good motivation package and common company benefits.
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 2623 EUR to 3935 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate ‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till June 4th, 2021 with subject “Manager of Sales support department”
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here:
Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company