We are looking for a highly skilled and business oriented Pricing actuary-analyst, who will take key roles in the development of quantitative pricing and forecasting models for our insurance products in the three Baltic countries. You will be part of our
Pan-Baltic Product, Pricing and Underwriting department. You will participate in different types of strategic projects related to our products pricing.
About the job:
- Price optimization (finding profitable segments using statistical tools, monitoring)
- Technical price calculation using GLM model
- Client sensitivity tool creation
- Development of quantitative models, using relevant statistical tools, practical application of models, etc.
- Regular monitoring of model performance and effectiveness, forecasting of future results
- Documentation of the modelling process and results
- Presentation of project results to the management
- Reports preparation and analyses
- Participating in strategic projects where statistical and mathematical substantiation is needed
- Higher education in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, data science or actuarial sciences
- Strong computer skills, experience working with databases and with MS Excel
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Results oriented attitude and analyticalthinking
- Fluent in English
- Experience in statistical modelling or experience with SAS or R (software) will be considered as advantage
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2623 EUR to 3935 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org till October 1st, 2021 with subject “Pricing actuary-analyst Baltics”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company