We are looking for a highly skilled and business oriented Product Manager for core Claims management solution we use in Claims department for Baltic states, who will take key roles in the development and company projects of Claims handling tools and process improvements , automations, ant integrations with internal and external service providers in the three Baltic countries. You will be part of our Pan-Baltic Claims processes and quality unit.
About the job:
- Gathering and specifying business requirements.
- Communicating and collaborating with product managers and claims experts.
- Backlog maintenance: create and prioritize issues in JIRA.
- Sprints planning.
- Working with internal and external IT partners.
- Products and services testing.
- Helping for business with issues related with claims handling.
- Risk management.
- Budget planning.
- Higher education preferably information technology directions.
- Business/IT analytical experience.
- IT project management experience.
- Experience in IT change management and incident administration.
- Project experience related with Insurance Claims handling system would be advantage.
- Knowledge of Saperion system would be advantage.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Results oriented attitude and analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2049 EUR to 3074 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV and application letter in English to email@example.com till April 16th, 2021 with subject “Product manager for claims solutions”. We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company