We are looking for an analytical and business-oriented Property & Persons Insurance Products Manager, who develops and implements the strategy for non-motor products. Work closely with various stakeholders, including sales, products, pricing, IT, legal, finance and claims. Identify target markets, segments, evaluate market development and reviewing customer trends and needs. You will be part of Analytics, Products and Pricing Baltics team.
About the job:
- Property & Persons insurance products strategy creation, ensuring the competitiveness of the insurance products in the market and aiming profitable growth
- Products standardization and automation on Baltic level
- Data analysis, reports preparation, oral presentations
- Market research and timely response to market conditions
- Work efficiency analysis and automation
- Insurance risk portfolio management
- Participation in significant projects with broad impact to division and company results
- Knowledgeable of any regulatory changes that may affect products
- Continuous customer focus, improving the customer journey (IT systems, T&C, claims handling process, operations, etc.)
- Higher education in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Data science, Actuarial sciences, Business, Finance or comparable work experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Analytical and critical thinking skills in combination with a common sense approach
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Results oriented attitude and analytical thinking
- A team player with leadership capabilities
- Fluent in English
- Experience in statistical modelling or experience with SAS or R (software) will be considered as advantage
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 3357 EUR to 5036 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org till June 12th, 2021 with subject “Property & Persons insurance products manager Baltics”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company