We are looking for a candidate who will provide a high- quality sales support administration. He/she will be liaising with colleagues and Sales teams to maximize sales opportunities whilst ensuring company standards and efficiencies are maintained.
About the job:
- Entering or loading data of insurance contracts into the system
- Administration of insurance contracts: change of conditions, termination, extension
- Preparation of payment invoices, according to the needs of individual customers
- Documents handling: acceptance, accounting, preparation for storage, uploading documents, photos for storage in Saperion system
- Printing of insurance contracts and related documents and sending to sellers and/or customers
- Continuous monitoring of system tools when entering data into the system to ensure correct accounting of transactions and efficient operation of tools
- Testing standard functionality and/ or implemented changes
- Performing other sales support tasks
- Higher or post-secondary education
- Previous Sales support/ administration experience would be preferable but not essential
- Experience in working with the claims accounting program, proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (good Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables)
- As this is a wide and varied role an ability to prioritize and multitask is essential
- Excellent team player
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of English or Russian language.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company.
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as various premium learning resources.
- Friendly colleagues.
- Good motivation package and common company benefits.
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 967 EUR to 1451 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate ‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 15th, 2021 with subject “Sales support administrator”
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here:
Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company