We are looking for initiative, business, customer-oriented insurance product standardization & governance specialist who designs and manages products standardization & governance area with passion to digital & customer centricity. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out product that delivers the company’s vision and strategy. You will be part of our Analytics, Products and Pricing Baltics team.
About the job:
- Implements product standardization strategy, ensuring the competitiveness of the products in the market aiming profitable growth
- Being prime in organizational products governance and knowledgeable of any regulatory changes related with Product development (IDD, GDPR, DORA, insurance law, etc.)
- Product development together with Risk & Compliance, Legal, Claims, Sales, Finance, Actuaries, Operations, Marketing
- Product quality review, AML process coordination, personal data processing, product development, authorization control and audits reports and coordination
- Reports preparation, oral presentations
- Participation in significant projects with broad impact to division and company results
- Continuous customer focus, improving the customer journey (IT systems, T&C, claims handling process, operations, etc.)
- Bachelors’ or Master's degree in Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Finance and/or comparable work experience required
- Analytical and critical thinking skills in combination with a common sense approach
- Initiative and with high sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Strong time management and execution skills with results oriented attitude
- Ability to see the whole perspective and the importance of personal contribution
- Experience working well in teams
- Able to work independently with moderate supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Foreign languages: English
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2049 EUR to 3074 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org till September 30, 2021 with subject “Standardization & Governance department specialist”.
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company