We are looking for the Leader to ensure smooth operations of the Legal Division Baltics. If you have previous experience of people management - this may be the role for you!
About the job:
- Developing and leading corporate legal and prevention strategy to promote and protect Gjensidige interests
- Participating in Pan-Baltic projects, organizing the efficient work of the team
- Providing in-house legal support for the Company (contracts, orders, instructions etc.)
- Analyze contractual practices, ensure legal control in keeping contract deadlines
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Collaborate with external parties (regulators, external counsels, public authorities, etc.), create relationships based on trust and confidence
- Analyze and follow up business results, develop and deliver management reporting
- Collaborate with other Gjensidige organizations to develop new capabilities and leverage existing resources
- Work in accordance with Gjensidige corporate philosophy and business concepts
Personally you have an interest in giving solid understanding of our business and you can demonstrate following characteristics:
- Min. 3-4 years international teams
- Master degree in law
- Experience in public speaking, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in insurance, financial sector and/or telecommunications would be an advantage
- Business partnership skills and an ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across local and global teams are essential to this role
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented personality
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 5415 EUR to 8122 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till February 26th, 2021 with subject “Head of Legal Division Baltics”.
We will contact only selected candidates.Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company