We are looking for initiative, business & client-oriented Product management team member, who will contribute to Gjensidige journey. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out product that delivers the company’s vision and strategy. You will be a part of our Analytics, Products & Pricing team.
- Builds insurance products (Liability, Special Risks, Bonds insurance) portfolios according established targets
- Sets and implements insurance products development strategies, risk appetite and underwriting guidelines
- Ensures the competitiveness of the insurance products in the market aiming profitable growth
- Designs and manages products’ development process
- Identifies a need of system improvements and implements changes
- Prepares products‘ governing documents, related to product development
- Contributes to underwriting of biggest and most comprehensive clients
- Acute analytical and critical thinking skills coupled with a commonsense approach
- Bachelors’ or Master's degree in Law
- Experience in product development, portfolio management
- Foreign languages: English
- Strong time management and execution skills
- Initiative and self-confident
- Ability to see the whole perspective and the importance of personal contribution
- Orientation to the achievement of the objectives and results
- Familiarity with IT system databases to obtain and analyze data extracts as requested
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.) required
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2623 EUR to 3935 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till September 30, 2021 with subject “Commercial insurance products manager”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company