The requirements for processing personal data of the customers are continuously increasing. This issue is of great importance to us as a non-life insurance company. Therefore, we are looking for professional to help our business in processing of personal data.
You can make a difference with us by providing relevant and useful advice to our business. Therefore, you will first and foremost have to have contact within the company, including our legal department and the department for technology and development.
Based in Vilnius, you will be involved in all aspects of personal data protection within the Company, including its head office in Lithuania and branches in Latvia and Estonia. You will closely work with Gjensidige Group on a Group level and will act as counterparty for the local regulatory authorities. You will be a part of Compliance team and operate independently of the business. You will also work closely with Gjensidige Group Data protection officer.
About the job:
- Maintain and Develop system of governance in personal data protection area.
- Be involved in all aspects of personal data protection within the Company.
- Participate in processes that deal with the processing of personal data.
- Analyse the risks associated with data processing operations.
- Inform, advice and issue recommendations regarding compliance with the GDPR.
- Monitor compliance with GDPR and other personal data legal requirements.
- Assess incidents which involve personal data.
- Follow GDPR application recommendations and practice in EU.
- Cooperate with relevant authorities and be a contact person for these and customers of the Company.
- Cooperate, consult and provide input for the data protection related regulatory initiatives.
- Report on compliance with personal data laws.
- Promote a data protection culture within the Company.
We hope you are professionally strong and used to working with EU legislation and familiar with the regulation of insurance/financial companies. However, the most important thing is that you want to gain knowledge about the personal data in order to convey your knowledge to our business. You are used to communicating with stakeholders on several levels; first and foremost, it is related to our business, our management and supervisor authorities.
- Master’s degree in law or business.
- At least two year experience in data protection.
- Work experience within the insurance/finance sector.
- Good understanding and deep interest in data protection.
- Knowledge of data management processes (and IT infrastructure is an advantage).
- Readiness to rapidly acquire working knowledge of the data processing operations within the Company.
- Willingness to participate in continuous training and knowledge acquisition process.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- Value based corporate culture
- Good motivation package and company benefits
- Cooperation based on high ethics standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2007 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many others.
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org till August 12 th, 2020 with subject “ Data protection officer”.
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company