- Analysis of business requests, preparation of IT solutions;
- Monitor of changes in information systems, tasks and resource management
- Finding of new IT solutions in accordance with business needs, providing support and proposals to business units
- Monitor of changes testing in information systems
- Change management process coordination in Claims area
- University degree in IT, mathematics, insurance (Candidates with a different background will also be considered)
- Previous experience of informaition system (IS) change management, specifying IS requirements and/or project management
- Previous experience of insurance IS (advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent command of English
- High energy individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and motivating others to grow and achieve more
- Results focused orientation, comfortable with measuring and monitoring productivity in a process driven environment
- You can manage several projects at one time and lead the project team
- Have high level of proactivity and ability to take responsibility for the results
- Passionate about great customer experience
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2320 Eur to 3480 Eur before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till 22nd of February, 2022 with subject “IT Project manager”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company