We are looking for an experienced and customer-oriented Process Analyst to join our team to identify areas of Business processes for improvement and develop process strategies that meet and exceed client expectations.
In this role you will:
- Stay up to date with the latest business practices and technologies.
- Participate in the development of future business processes needed to support new products and/or services.Examine process holistically to understand the impact of changes to clients/employees, strategy, systems, and general business operations.
- Develop continuous improvement processes and strategies for current business procedures and systems. Collaborate with key stakeholders to Identify the challenges and opportunities to improve the business process and their impact.
- Gather and process data to identify process performance areas.
- Prepare process documentation (including process diagrams)
- Develop requirements for changes to the systems used in the process.
- Deliver fact-based findings and recommendations and escalate issues identified during review and analysis to stakeholders.
- Develop performance measurement methodologies (KPIs) and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, IT, or similar.
- 3+ years' experience as a process analyst.
- Proven portfolio of completed projects.
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes (Lean, BPM or similar certificate is an advantage).
- Have good analytical, decision-making skills and be a problem solver.
- Experience with team management.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and shift priorities.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across local and Baltics teams.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language.
- Objective- and result-oriented
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company.
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as various premium learning resources.
- Friendly colleagues.
- Good motivation package and common company benefits.
Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is between 1614 EUR and 2420 Eur before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate’s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till 20 November 2021 with subject “Process analyst in BOC”
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: