About the job:
• Design and create ETL solutions
• Integrate data from different sources
• Participate in projects
• 1+ years of ETL developing and data warehousing experience
• Advanced SQL
• Education in IT
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company.
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as various premium learning resources.
- Friendly colleagues.
- Good motivation package and common company benefits.
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 2562 EUR to 3074 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate ‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till September 30, 2021 with subject “Senior data analyst”
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: