We are looking for a candidate, who will perform claims / regress administration tasks in a timely and correct manner, coordinate settlements with claims settlement partners to compensate the damage caused to customers as soon as possible.
About the job:
- Administration of regress cases: entering data to system; analysing the receive payment documents to determine the purpose of the payment
- Administration of claims: entering/uploading data of claims to system, preservation of event photos and repair work estimates in Saperion system; control of the submission of documents related to the damage case to Saperion
- Administration of the mailboxes: collection of information required for event registration from the client and event registration in the system
- Cooperate with claims settlement partners on settlement issues:
- prepares and sends reports on provided services
- analyses and reconciles discrepancies in accounting
- Carry out continuous monitoring of system tools when entering data into the system to ensure correct accounting of transactions and efficient operation of tools
- Participates in testing standard functionality and / or implementing changes
- Performing other claims processes support tasks
- Higher or post-secondary education
- Previous Claims administration experience would be preferable but not essential
- Experience in working with the claims accounting program, proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (good Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables)
- As this is a wide and varied role an ability to prioritize and multitask is essential
- Excellent team player
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of English or Russian language.
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company.
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks as well as various premium learning resources.
- Friendly colleagues.
- Good motivation package and common company benefits.
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Salary range offered for this position is from 967 EUR to 1451 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate ‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till June 14th, 2021 with subject “Claims administrator”
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here:
Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company