Position is part of Center of excellence Analytics team which is involved in various projects in different departments across Scandinavian and Baltic countries. New data analyst will be working on a sustainability project with a team in Norway. The analyst will do meaningful work contributing to saving the environment and helping people make environmentally friendly choices.
About the job:
- Generate new ideas and check hypothesis in data to encourage customers to take sustainable decisions;
- Explore product portfolio and present insights (data mining).
- Communicate with other analysts, BI data engineers, various stakeholders
- Create reports and data analyses for achieving higher sustainability in Gjensidige
- Explore newest advanced analytics methods
- Create interactive reports for various stakeholders
Qualification and knowledge required :
- Higher education in field of statistics / mathematics / economics
- Previous data modelling experience
- Knowledge of SQL and data warehousing
- Experience with SAS, R or Python
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Previous experience as a data or business analyst
- Knowledge about insurance is an advantage
- Curious and excited to develop your skills
- Ready to work in international environment across different countries
- Adaptable to changes in projects and needs
- Interested in environmental issues and sustainable solutions
- Excited to travel to Scandinavian countries
- Able to communicate fluently verbally and in writing
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2049 EUR to 3074 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till April 23 rd, 2021 with subject “Data analyst”. We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company