We are expanding our Center of Excellence in Vilnius and looking for data analyst who would be responsible for the implementation of products’ pricing solutions and would contribute to its automation in Gjensidige Group.
About the job:
- Implementation of price changes & communicating with product analysts
- Automation of current pricing implementation process
- Development of pricing implementation as to release new pricing solutions
- Testing pricing implementation quality, finding ways to prevent errors and ensure business logic
- Developing pricing solutions release using Web services
Qualification and knowledge required :
- Bachelors’ in IT/ mathematics/ statistics (might be last year student)
- Fluency in English with interest to learn Norwegian
- Object oriented design and coding (Python, Java, C++ or other OO language)
- Familiarity with use of version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Test automation framework
- Web services (REST)
- Attentive to details
- Able to work independently
- Prefer to automate processes rather than repeat them
- Interested in travelling as some business trips to Scandinavia will be required
- Keen on working in international team
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2049 EUR to 3074 before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV and application letter in English firstname.lastname@example.org till August 1st, 2021 with subject “Data analyst”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: Personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company