Position is part of Center of excellence Analytics team which is involved in various projects in different departments across Scandinavian and Baltic countries. New data analyst will be involved into customer journey analysis in Baltics as a first assignment.
About the job:
- Customer journey analytics with focus to digital – connecting business processes with insights from data
- Communicate with other analysts, BI data engineers, various stakeholders
- Data extraction and manipulation (mining, cleaning, understanding patterns).
- Statistical analysis understanding customer journey across organization
- Data visualization and presentation
Qualification and knowledge required :
- Higher education in field of statistics / mathematics / economics
- Knowledge of SQL and data warehousing
- Experience with SAS and R
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Previous experience as a data or business analyst
- Knowledge about insurance is and advantage
- Curious and excited to develop your skills
- Ready to work in international environment across different countries
- Adaptable to changes in projects and needs
- Excited to travel to Scandinavian countries
- Able to communicate fluently verbally and in writing
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2049 Eur to 3074 Eur before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate‘s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till November 7 th, 2021 with subject “Data analyst”.
We will contact only selected candidates.Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: