In Gjensidige Group we are creating an easy to use development environment and machine learning (ML) model-deployment pipeline for analysts which utilizes tools and PaaS/SaaS resources in Azure cloud. We are looking for a new member in Analytics team of excellence who will be allocated to work in a project team with 3-4 colleagues in Lithuania and Norway.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up pipelines and templates for the whole model-development and deployment lifecycle
- Setting up a secure infrastructure in Azure with enterprise standards (compute, api-deployment, moving data onprem<->cloud)
- Communicating with both cloud architects and infrastructure developers, as well as the analytical teams which we bring into the platform
Qualification and knowledge:
- Familiar with Azure data science suite:
- Azure machine learning services (though the Python SDK, CLI and the portal)
- Azure container instances or Kubernetes
- Azure Devops
- Azure data lake gen2
- Azure data factory
- Azure key vault
- Understanding of whole data science cycle
- Interest and knowledge about network and security
- Python programming language
- VScode IDE with some azure plugins
- Identity and role management
- Monitoring tools
- Curious and excited to develop your skills
- Proactive and driven to as to enrich team with your insights
- Ready to work in international environment across different countries
- Adaptable to changes in projects and needs
- Excited to travel to Scandinavian countries
- Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
- Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
- Friendly colleagues
- Good motivation package and common company benefits
- Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Salary range offered for this position is from 2100 EUR before taxes. The final salary for this position depends on the selected candidate’s skills and competence. According to Gjensidige remuneration policy, salary is only a part of the remuneration package. Employees are provided with the benefits, such as additional winter holidays, health and life insurance and many other.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till October 4 th, 2020 with subject “Data engineer”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: